- Acute / Chronic Ankle Injuries
- Hip and Groin Problems
- Shoulder Pain and Weakness
- Acute / Chronic Knee Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Back and Neck Pain
- Achilles Tendon Pain
- Muscle Strains
- Ligament Sprains
Sports Therapy in Peterborough
Sports Therapy is an aspect of healthcare that is specifically concerned with the prevention of injury and the rehabilitation of the patient back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness, regardless of age and ability. It utilises the principles of sport and exercise sciences incorporating physiological and pathological processes to prepare the participant for training, competition and where applicable, work.
How Can One Step Sports Therapy Help You?
Whether you are a professional sports person, a recreational athlete, or simply engaged in exercise to keep fit, One Step Sports Therapy is committed to returning you to pre-injury fitness (or better!) safely and efficiently.More Sports Therapy
Sports Therapy Treatment
- "I had been suffering with debilitating lower back pain after a soft tissue injury for 4 years when a friend recommended me to Howard. He got to the root of the problem straight away and after the first treatment I was almost pain free. After six treatment sessions and Howard's management programme, I am now able to participate fully in all my activities."
Jillian Howarth, Peterborough